[mythtv-users] Live TV

Justin & Debbie jdaland at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 21 07:55:24 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I must first of all thank all of those who have helped me get my myth system
off the ground.

My current dillema is probably simple to resolve but i am unable to work out
how to do it.

Hardware:

p4 2.8Ghz processor, 512 DDR ram, Asus P5p800 mainboard, Dvico DVB-T lite
card, 250GB SATA HDD,Gigabyte GVN4464TE(NVIDIA MX 440 8x) video card, fedora
core 2.6.11-1.35.

The above setup works a treat - i can get all other functions apart from the
live TV and recording og live TV.

Currrent headache is as follows:

When trying to watch live TV i get the following message: SIP Cannot
Register; proxy, username or password not set

With my limited knowledge and help from members in the forum i have managed
to give mythtv permissions to everything that i see as relevant yet i am
unable to view live TV.

Any help would be great.............

Regards and TIA

Justin