[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au is not working

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 21 04:47:49 UTC 2005

Hi

On 21/8/05 9:48 AM, "Gera Makarov" <h8dk97 at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> When updating tv guide I'm getting the following message for every
> channel:
>
> ERROR: can't find DataSet for SBS - 2005-08-25

I can tell from that message that you're using the d1.com.au grabber. This
error is normal for that grabber, they don't always have a full seven days
of data for all of the channels. When I used this grabber, most of the time
you can ignore the message and wait for it to run the next day and get the
data then.

> Is there a fix for this or maybe another grabber for Australia?

No fix, but yes there are plenty of other grabbers. The group's favourite is
the NineMSN grabbers which you can get from the mailing list archives or get
Michael Smith's version.

http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au

Joshua King