[mythtv-users] Problems running Myth - segfault starting liveTV

Thomas tlann at technoeclectic.com
Sat Aug 20 21:55:11 UTC 2005

This won't help with your missing file problem.  But you could have
linux reload the tuner on bootup.

In redhat you can edit rc.local and do the rmmod and modprobe the tuner
with whatever you need.  I had to do this for my pvr350 card upon
bootup.  Except I just modprobed the ivtv module.  I also had to restart
mythbackend for some reason.  I don't know why.

Hopefully, this helps you solve one problem.

Thomas