[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 1.39 timezones

David Griffith dgriffith at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 19 07:30:35 UTC 2005

Hi,
    I've had to do some tweaking and add some code to cater for a
different timezone in v1.39.
This is necessary for me for Imparja, which has guide data with a
timezone of +0930 instead of my usual timezone of +1000.
What I do at the moment is simply wedge in an if statement that checks
for Imparja's xmltvid when tv_grab_au is dumping the data out, and
manually forcing the timezone to 0930. This is obviously a bit of a
kludge - it'd be nice if this could be set per-channel in the config
file. Unfortunately, perl looks like monkey-typed-gibberish to me ( it
took me 15 minutes to do a simple text comparision, fercryingoutloud )
so wholesale mods by me are out of the question.

Does anyone else need this or am I just the special case here?

Dave.