[mythtv-users] DVB: Heads up! PS format deprecated - TS now used by default

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Wed Aug 17 22:37:17 UTC 2005

The DVB code in SVN will now switch everyone over to record in TS
format, since that has proven to have far less problems than the old PS
format.

If this change causes problems for anyone you need to file a bug report
about it so we can get it fixed. As a workaround you can go back to PS
format with the following DB query:
"update capturecard set dvb_recordts = 0;"

PS recording support will most likely be removed completely, but I agree
with Daniel that it shouldn't happen until after 0.19 is out.

Full story:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/222