[mythtv-users] MythBurn settings

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Wed Aug 17 09:10:35 UTC 2005

When I run the current version of MythBurn I'm seeing the following
line in the output:

video basics: 480*480 @ 29.97fps @ 0.6735 (4:3) @ 6000000bps, vbvBuffer 112

Where is the 480x480 value coming from? I went through all the
settings and I've got to admit I can't find it anywhere. I thought I
found it in one of my transcoding profiles but I reset that and it's
still there. Anyone?

The problem is that while I can now generate a playable DVD with all
the menu settings, it plays tiled with a second copy 3/4 of the width
of the screen. This seems to be my last stumbling block. Where is the
scripts getting this value from?