[mythtv-users] Record this timeslot every week - dumb question

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 01:13:40 UTC 2005

On 16/08/05, David Bennett <davidbennett1979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Having a little problem with my otherwise fabulous mythtv setup.
>
> I would like to record a program that airs weekly. However, in the
> guidelisting (xml) the name of the program changes to each week to
> reflect the topic for that show. I am looking for a Record this
> timeslot every week, but seem to be limited to "Record this program in
> this timeslot every week" which leaves me with no choice but to do a
> manual recording every week.
>
> Probably a simple question and it is just something I am overlooking,
> but any ideas?

In thoery, The program name should stay the same and the Subtitle
should change. Thus the "Record this program in this timeslot every
week" should work out perfectly.

If this is not happening, I'd suggest you look at the data that's
coming in, and/or look into setting up a manual rule in the DB.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston