[mythtv-users] HowTo fix broken MPEG2 recording with ProjectX?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Aug 16 20:31:53 UTC 2005

HI!

Every now and then, someone writes here, that he fixed a broken
recording (with distortion, and therefore out of sync after cutting with
avidemux) with ProjectX.

But how? I loaded such a recording into ProjectX and demuxed it. Then
multiplex with mplex and audio if out of sync. Any special settings to
set in ProjectX?

ProjectX complains about corruption during demuxing...

Audio is in sync in the original file, but I want to cut out commercials.

BTW, this is the first time, I have such a file.

Any hints?

Thanks!

Thomas