[mythtv-users] Confusion with DVB channels

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Tue Aug 16 19:31:12 UTC 2005

Hi again,

Now when I have got most of my MythTV working
it is time to set up the channels as I want them.

The question is: Is there a good guide on the database
structure concerning DVB channels? My installation has
been updated many times and I feel I have old data in there
as the whole thing is quite confusing. Some kind of database
structure picture would be very nice.
Additionally some advice on how to use the auto scanning
and really see the scanned channels is needed.

Thanks in advance

Dag