[mythtv-users] convert nuv to vob

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:59:38 UTC 2005

Yes, your close except I need to know how the command is organized...

I recall a link that was posted or a site that had some instructions
on installing dvdauthor and mplex, then the command line that would
run both? aargh...

As usual when I'm looking for something I've forgotten where I put it,
I must be getting old....

Maybe I'm behind the times? What are most people using to archive
thier recordings to DVD?

Thx.