[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Unique player settings

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Aug 16 09:45:20 UTC 2005

Greetings

If I set a unique player for a video, is that used for all front-ends, in
which case how can I specify different video modes (eg. -v xv or -v xvmc
on an mplayer command line)?

Or is there a way I can specify some sort of metadata to select the player
on filename at each frontend. (I have a bunch of quiet vids that require a
"-af volume=15" on the command line).

As far as I can see the 'settings' database only has the default player
and there is no hostname index in the video metadata db

--
Robin Gilks