[mythtv-users] Here is a question that never gets answered. (.qt errors)

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Aug 15 17:25:01 UTC 2005

I've found lots of places in gossamer where people have asked multiple
question including /root/.qt errors.  The responses always leave out the
qt issue.  So I've decided to create a thread dedicated to the subject.

I get a lot of these entries in my /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log:
QSettings: error creating /root/.qt
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty

I think it may have something to do with why NOTHING is working for me
as of yet.

What is this error?  What do I do about it?

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.