[mythtv-users] Gee, I THOUGHT I was a linux fan.

Blair Preston bpreston at collabras.com
Mon Aug 15 15:23:01 UTC 2005

you might also want to be certain that you have actually run
"mythfilldatabase" from the command line.  My experience has been that
mythtv-setup does not actually populate the database with the necessary
channel information.

You can also check the channel editor in mythtv-setup to see that there are
actually channels present and properly defined.