[mythtv-users] Tennis

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 13:36:34 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 09:18 -0400, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> I hit a similar problem once, a sports show pushed the start of a movie
> that was to be recorded out by about 30 minutes.  Needless to say the
> end of the movie was not recorded which did not go over to well.

:-) Ever since the last five minutes of Hitchcock's Rear Window got cut
off I've gotten into the habit of fast-forwarding to the end to check
before we start watching.

I can't think of a worse film to miss the end of... we had to go out and
rent the DVD straight away.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf

Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.