[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au problems + segfault

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:18:16 UTC 2005

> You're right, Id idnt have channel numbers or freqency ID's in place.
> Which field does "free.brisbane.7.d1.com.au" go? Frequency ID?

No - it's the XMLTVID field in the channel setup screen. This has to
be the same as the channel id's in the XML file. And what it is in the
XML file depends on which tv_grab_au grabber you're using. If it's the
Michael 'Immir' Smith one then they may be something like
sydney.ten.com.au, sydney.seven.com.au etc, nsw.abc.gov.au etc.

If you get stuck with this, email me and I'll send you what mine are
and my tv_grab_au config file. BTW - my config is for Sydney.

Regards,
Phill