[mythtv-users] mythfrontend not starting anymore...

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:57:36 UTC 2005

Yesterday I was watching HDTV from my mythbackend, today mythfrontend
doesn't want to launch properly...  I did change my kernel and nvidia
drivers, but it was working after that.

I might have change some parameters in the setup part of
mythfrontend...   But nothing that would cause this...

[mythtv at stevexp ~]$ mythfrontend
2005-08-14 09:53:48.049 New DB connection, total: 1
Total desktop width=1280, height=720, numscreens=1
<Nothing here after 10 minutes>

Anybody has an idea?  --verbose all doesn't show anything more than that.

Steve