[mythtv-users] Resolved: Firewire and HD3000 on a Single Backend

Donald Oakes donald at oakesville.com
Sun Aug 14 05:04:00 UTC 2005

If anyone's interested, the way I fixed this was to set up two different
profiles at zap2it and attach one to my firewire and one to my hd3000.
On the zap2it configuration page, I chose the channels I preferred for
each input.  The overlapping channels will preferentially record using
firewire since that's the capture card I installed first.  Now I can
also use the "y" hotkey while watching live tv to switch between the two
inputs (assuming I'm on one of the channels that overlap, otherwise myth
ignores the switch command).

 - Don