[mythtv-users] Cases for a PVR box... recommendations.

Jason Mcmillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:13:40 UTC 2005

My wife had the same complaint about the LED.  I just unplugged the
HDD connector, and poof no more problems.  I am referring to the
CAV-T04 which is only $50 (w/300 watt psu) plus shipping here:
http://www.svc.com/coolermaster-htpc.html

I have no affiliation with them, just purchased this one product from
them and it was shipped promptly via UPS.

Hope it helps

Jason