[mythtv-users] Changing Channels on Second Tunner

Ryan ryan.blanks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:48:23 UTC 2005

Just completed a rebuild of my Myth system on Fedora Core 4.  I've
added a PVR150 to my PVR250, and all seems to be working well.  I can
cat video from both cards and can even watch live-tv from both inputs
in Myth.  The problem is, when I switch inputs to the PVR150, changing
channels doesn't work right.  For example:  If I start out on channel
3, I press channel up, the osd info shows channel 4, but the video
feed itself is still showing channel 3.  If I press up again, same
thing, osd channel 5, video channel three.  Eventually, after changing
channels a few times, video changes to complete static.  I know at
first this might sound like "Browse" mode, but when I change the
channel, I actually get the buffer pause as if it is going to change
channels, but it just comes back to either the original channel, or
static.

Any ideas on what might be the culprit here?  Tuner #0 (the 250) works
fine.  I can tune any channel I want, no problems.

Another thing I found that is weird (this might just how it is suppose
to work) is when I change inputs to Tuner #1, the OSD says "2: Tuner
0".  Shouldn't it say Tuner 1?

Myth is 0.18.1 from atrmps.

Thanks,
Ryan