[mythtv-users] sky remote volume buttons don't repeat

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:09:09 UTC 2005

I've had a sky remote working in myth for a while now (one with the
flip open keyboard - think its called navigator) but the only one
thing that slightly annoys me is that the only keys on it that don't
repeat when you hold them down are the volume buttons.  So to turn up
and down the voulme a I have to manually hit the button several times.

Does anyone else have one of these remotes with the same problem? or
know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Ash.