[mythtv-users] Burning DVDs from mpeg2/nuv

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 00:33:47 UTC 2005

What do most people do when they want to make a DVD from a show?

I don't want anything fancy, and I'm not archiving. I just have a show
(PVR 250 mpeg2) that I want to make a playable DVD out of (so that it
can be burned, placed into a commercial DVD player, push play and viola).

I searched the archives, but most discuss fancy edits and archiving. I
have yet to update my old mythtv install so I don't have the fancy
mythtv tools. Just need something in linux that'll work.

thanks,

brad