[mythtv-users] Watching nuv in windows.

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Thu Aug 11 14:02:54 UTC 2005

I've got a myth box up and running at my parents place to record my shows
because I don't have cable. I've found they actually like using it too but
it would be convenient if they could use mythweb to just click on the
recording and play it on their windows pc. I just need a basic media
player for windows that can view this nuv video in windows, recorded using
a pvr 150. Doesn't need to be complicated, just click on the link and have
the video play in full at full screen in windows.

Thanks