[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script adjustment [patch]

Matthew Phillips mythtv at mattp.name
Thu Aug 11 11:14:53 UTC 2005

On 09/08/2005, at 7:53 PM, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:

> I was not paying attention and today I ran out of program data.
>
> I am using the old perl script from last year (kept up to date
> from time to time).
>
> Turns out the URLs changed a little bit and the formatting is
> also newish. Attached is a small patch to make it work again.

Thanks Eyal, but looks like you weren't paying attention to the list
either ;) A patch got posted last week when the change was noticed.

A general agreement to submit the newer, more robust one at http://
www.immir.com/tv_grab_au to the XMLTV project was also made. This is
not a drop-in replacement for the old one though.

Matt.