[mythtv-users] Channel Icons

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:03:05 UTC 2005

On 8/11/05, Marty Ravell <mythtv at rave-tech.com.au> wrote:
> Send whatever you have. Who knows, they may be better than what I've got so
> far.
>
> I'll put these up on a webpage shortly. May look into a script to load the
> info into the mythconverg database as well. Doing this manually with the UI
> is a bit of a pain.

I have two questions regarding icons, too. Can relative paths be used
for the icons? So is there a default directory for icons? I already
tried /home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels and a few more folders but it
always doesn't work without an absolute path for every icon.
I'm using transparent png files as channel icons. So I unfortunatelly
still can see the channel name in the EPG view (mythepg) below the png
files (in the upper left corner). How can I disable the channel name
and only display the icon in the epg view?

Adam