[mythtv-users] Cases for a PVR box... recommendations.

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Thu Aug 11 06:01:49 UTC 2005

This is likely part of a FAQ that I've yet to locate.  So apologies if so.

I read an article on the O'Reilly site about building a MythTV box in a
more specialized case:

http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2005/06/22/myth_tv.html

As far as I know, he's not finished the experience - he mentions some
technical problems (but doesn't get into details).

My question is, of those specialized cases out there, what are people's
favorites - which ones have proven to be more stable.

I'm considering dual-tier model, too, for a backend storage and frontend
server to the TV.   That will depend on what info I find, etc!

Thanks.