[mythtv-users] Reveiw fanless Zalman chasis

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:50:13 UTC 2005

On 8/9/05, Neil Watson <mythtv at watson-wilson.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 08:25:49AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> >You should post the specific Zalman model number. This site is so slow
> >I'm not going to spend any more time trying to look.
>
> It's being slashdotted.  The model is the TNN300 which is a smaller
> version of the TNN500.  The Zalman US site does not have this unit
> listed.

Neil,
   I think the TNN500, possibly AF, is the one I saw. It was really
nice, although physically a bit large, but very, very quiet.

   Weird Firefox problem on the Zalman site. I go to this page:

http://www.zalmantech.com/

and place my cursor over and of the menu items on the left. The
submenus pop up far to the right and I cannot sellect them...

Cheers,
Mark