AW: AW: [mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Jim Reith reith at
Tue Aug 9 12:18:24 UTC 2005

At 07:45 AM 8/9/2005, you wrote:
> > >Yep, that problem happens when mythburn tries to cut commericals from
> > >the mpeg2 files. To do so, it needs to find the number of the last
> > >frame, which it gets from the recordedmarkup table.
> >
> > How do I disable the commercial cutting in MythBurn?
>Exactly as stated before: on the page where you select the file to burn,
>uncheck the "use cutlist" checkbox.
>See screenshot:
>Bye, Martin

My other question that perhaps you can answer (that was tacked on to my mod
approval blocked one) is why if I run MythBurn twice in a row on the exact
same file with the same parameters do I get  different results? Why isn't
the outcome consistently the same for the same inputs? Where is the
randomness getting injected?