[mythtv-users] burn-in. Should I be worried? - Dev Idea?

David Maher dm at netsol.com.au
Tue Aug 9 01:55:25 UTC 2005

I've always thought that the automatic screen saver on XBMC was really
good. It dims the screen image down to about 10% of normal brightness,
when there is nothing happening on screen. I'd like to know how to get
Myth to do this, I'm a bit worried about the long term effects on my
plasma screen, when kids leave the main Gant screen on for hours on end

Cheers
David M