[mythtv-users] Storage of currently tuned channel

mythtv at sci.fi mythtv at sci.fi
Tue Aug 9 01:53:41 UTC 2005

The MySQL line is as follows, I think:
mysql -uUSER -Ddatabase -pPASSWORD -e"UPDATE cardinputl SET
startchan='the_starting_channel_you_want' where
cardinputid='the_id_of_the_card_you_want_to_change';"

Now just replace the following stuff:
-uUSER --> replace the USER with a valid username for MySQL (root is one)
-pPASSWORD --> the password of the above user
the_starting_channel_you_want --> as was already said, change into the
channel you want
the_id_of_the_card_you_want_to_change--> this is the id of the card you
want to affect

That should do it, although I'm not sure this is what you wanted ;-)