[mythtv-users] RE: Re: add skybox to my MythTV system

Oliver Martini guzzi23 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:21:42 UTC 2005

I just added a "dummy" skychannel.sh script to /usr/loca/bin. when I
restart the backend it writes a dummy output to a file, but when I try
to change to a channel with this video source it does not call my
skychannel.sh script, it also does not change to the video source
(PVR-150) from the actual cable source (PVR-350).
When I watch PiP I get the input from the skybox to see in the small
window, but I'm not able to switch window.

thanks for your help,

Oliver