[mythtv-users] Trouble with my MythVideo listings

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:06:55 UTC 2005

I have 2 machines serving out a total of 3 directories to my FE.
Video, VideoC and VideoD.  VideoC and VideoD are on the same machine
and each is shared out.  As you can probably guess one is off the C:
drive (Winbloze) and the other is off the D: drive.  In the VideoD is
a folder for episodes of Red Dwarf that I have recorded.  While I was
sorting them, I created a directory within Red Dwarf called TEMP.  It
stored some episodes that weren't the greatest quality.  When I was
done sorting, I deleted this Temp directory.  For some reason, when I
go to MythVideo, it has my 3 shares listed (VideoC, VideoD and Video)
but it also has that Red Dwarf directory in there.  Inside that is the
Temp directory with files that no longer exist.  Everytime I go to
update the Video Database it gives me an error stating that those
files no longer exist.  I tell it YES TO ALL and they still show up in
MythVideo.  If I mark NO TO ALL, they still show up in MythVideo.  How
do I get rid of these?  Thanks!!