[mythtv-users] Looking for MythFM or equivilant

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 14:22:57 UTC 2005

Richard Bronosky wrote:

> Anyone doing AM recording?  I don't care for anything on FM.

I don't think there exists much in the way of AM radio tuners for
computers... I'd think the interior of a computer case would present too
much interference to get any kind of decent AM reception.  Maybe if
there was an *external* AM tuner (USB or something), and the hardware
was supported, I imagine something like MythFM could handle it without
much modification (after all, only the device/method of tuning would be
different, not the concept of a "radio program").

-JAC