[mythtv-users] Which remote?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 03:53:31 UTC 2005

I use the URC-6131 from One For All.  Granted, I had
to make my own config file for it, but it's not really
difficult, since you can find a pre-made RC-5
configuration file somewhere (that has generic buttons
listed).  From there, you just run irw, see what it
spits out, and change the button names to something
more desirable.

Also, the One For All remotes are very programmable,
so I have my PVR button setup for MythTV, and every
button sends a code (which required some setup, but
I'm very happy with the results.

-- Joe