[mythtv-users] Scientific Atlanta 3250 HD STB

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:57:55 UTC 2005

Ok, I finally called them back with the FCC regulations in hand, and they
are going to provide me with a Pioneer 3510 STB. Anyone know anything about
this box? Is it myth compatible? If so, will it change channels through
firewire, or does it need an IR blaster? For that matter, does it actually
have firewire ports? Any info would be appreciated.