[mythtv-users] Why does LiveTV look horrible?

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 08:09:01 UTC 2005

I was wondering if anyone could possibly explain this - I moved into a brand
new apartment, with brand new everything. Hell, I even threw in a brand new
coax cable (6') for the MythBox. The adventure wasn't complete - my new
apartment complex uses a Dish Network feed to provide cable to everyone, and
then handpicks channels in no particular order. This meant I pretty much had
to write the grid from scratch. Anywho for some reason, about the first half
of my channels look horribly fuzzy. We're talking so fuzzy that it's pretty
hard to see them, and it's downright annoying. What is the root of this
problem? Is it fixable?

TIA.

-Chris