[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au which script?

David Maher dm at netsol.com.au
Sat Aug 6 02:24:46 UTC 2005

If I give different channels the same xmltv id mythfill database only
adds listings to the first channel with that xmltv id. I have worked
around it by only giving the main channels an xmltv ID, but that means
that I can't have   ABC tv (channel 2),ABC tv (channel 22) and ABC hdtv
(Channel 20) , which I'd like.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. By the way, thanks Michael for
fixing the 9MSN grabber

Cheers
David Maher