[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au - mythfilldatabase

Greg Wright greg at wc.net.au
Fri Aug 5 23:31:48 UTC 2005

This is something I am looking at also. I didnt do my original tv_grab
xmltv setup within mythtv (Thank you Beau!), and therefore am somewhat
lacking knowledge.

>From what I can gather, there is a need to change the 'heirarchial name'
in XMLTVID table in mythconverg (mysql), and additionally the channel
details via myth-setup. This is due to differences in the naming of the
channels between scripts?

Can anyone offer some better advice? Can anyone correct me if I am wrong
to ensure Im not giving bad information!