[mythtv-users] Symptom?

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:41:26 UTC 2005

that is normal enough.  depending on what you use for a device system.
 udev or devfs or however you have them set up.  you only need one for
each device, and often enough the additional ones people have aren't
actually linked to anything substantive.

i still feel like a newbie but that is what i've gathered.  hope it helps.

paul