[mythtv-users] MythTVBurn issues?

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Fri Aug 5 13:10:34 UTC 2005

I'm getting the error "ERR: Cannot jump to chapter 6 of title 1, only 5
exist" when trying to run MythTVBurn on Knoppmyth. I've posted to the
mysettopbox.tv forums and searched around about it and the problem seems to
have been seen and solved by others. Can someone that's gotten it working
contact me so I might see which of the patches they've applied and what
settings they have in general? I'm filling up and trying to use this to
archive to DVD

KnoppMyth R5A16, ivtv 3.6y, PVR-150 (Tuner 50, NTSC), PVR-350 (Tuner 47,
NTSC, Video out), Sempron 2800+, 2Gb RAM, 400Gb HD