[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone else hadproblems today?

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Fri Aug 5 12:21:51 UTC 2005

>     Brad> Is the ninmsn grabber better than the d1.com.au ?  If so do
>     Brad> you know where I could download it from. Also a clue on how
>     Brad> to install if time permits.
>
> It seems to be better.
>
> I frequently get reports of conflicting programs though (Melbourne),
> even when I run it two times in a row manually. Presumably, the first
> time I run it should remove any conflicting programs, and there
> shouldn't be any conflicts the second time I run it...
>
> So I suspect it is not perfect.

I have the same problem. I've no idea what causes it... anyone want to
let me know and I'll try and fix it? :-)

   http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au

Irritatingly, the pids seems to have changed in Canberra again for
several channels, so my box has missed several recordings without me
noticing in time... sigh...

Cheers,
Michael.