[mythtv-users] Naive bayes -> Suggestions

Matt Waddell list at there.ath.cx
Fri Aug 5 08:34:46 UTC 2005

Ahoy,

    I have been experimenting with learning algorithms which
make content suggestions to the user.  The only one
I have implemented so far is a naive bayes classifier, and
it seems to be working pretty well... although for me
it has been suggesting a few confusing things.
I don't have a patch ready yet, but you can grab the
branch from its repository and try it out.  If anyone is
interested I could write up a quick bit of text on how
to use it.

Its still pretty raw, but usable.   The plan is
to train the thing with a similar interface to
the TiVo--while you are watching, and browsing
through the channel guide n' such.

http://linuxlab.cs.pdx.edu/~mwadd/?q=download

Later,
    _Matt Waddell