[mythtv-users] Monitor CD - Fedora Core

Scott Starkey starkeys at whitehouseisd.org
Fri Aug 5 03:25:32 UTC 2005

I have just about all of Myth working except for the detecting of cd/dvd when inserted into the drive.

I have the checkbox set in settings and have tried to modify the fstab file per Jerod's directions.  Problem is everytime I reboot udev seems to rewrite fstab so the settings are changed back.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Thanks!

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org
This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,