[mythtv-users] noob mac osx panther frontend install

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Thu Aug 4 21:48:59 UTC 2005

You'll need to have the backend set up with a consistent IP address
(either static or permanently assigned via DHCP). Then all you should
need to do is go through the setup screens on the Mac client, properly
specifying the backend address as needed. I'm running a 18.1 backend and
the "CVS" client on my 10.4.2 machine.

-Pete