[mythtv-users] Re: Different audio recording levels across sources

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Thu Aug 4 15:46:13 UTC 2005

At 2:51 PM -0400 8/3/05, Tony Lill wrote:
>Perhaps if you make up some new recording profiles with different
>volume settings and assign them to the different inputs. It's been a
>while since I poked around the backend setup screens, so I don't know
>how easy that is, or if it's possible to use different recoding
>profiles on the tuner and composite inputs of the same card.

I don't think you can automatically select a recording profile based
on input, but I can manually set the profile for recurring
recordings. Thanks for the idea.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"