[mythtv-users] Motherboard with DVI and svideo?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Aug 4 14:22:04 UTC 2005

Sorry to post this here, but today is HARDWARE BUYING DAY!!!  I haven't
built a PC in 10 years, and my first system is going to be dedicated to
MythTV.  (All members of the MythTV community should accept this as a
compliment)

But, now I am getting nervous.  I'm considering this
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813128275 but I'd
like to find a motherboard with DVI and S-Video out so that I can avoid
having a video card...  Ideas?

--
Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

*Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet
products. Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer &
Outlook/Outlook Express.*