[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au which script?

Matthew Phillips mythtv at mattp.name
Thu Aug 4 12:08:35 UTC 2005

On 04/08/2005, at 9:15 PM, Paul Andreassen wrote:

> Hi tv_grab_au users,
>
> I've consolidated all changes posted on this list in this version.
> It was a
> big pain and is hopefully correct.

Thanks for doing that Paul, much appreciated. I'll be installing this
over the weekend.

> Maybe its time to changing to Michael Smith's version.  But I and
> most people
> are reluctant (maybe too lazy) to change our settings in mythtv.

Yeah, I like to think of it as a kind of "lazy evaluation" ;) But I
think most of us would be happy to put the effort into changing to an
"official", maintained version (see previous post). It would also be
one more step towards a fire-and-forget mythtv setup for Oz users.

Cheers,

Matt.