[mythtv-users] Cleaning up the recorded programs db

Reza rezmang at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:32:49 UTC 2005

I just perminantly disconnected one of my slave boxes from my master backend. I had it configured so that the slave would keep its recordings on its local hd. So now that its gone, I have a bunch of recorded programs in my db which no longer exist. I have about 650 recordings, so going thru everything and deleting out the missing ones is not an option. I remember someone mentioned a script which does this. It goes thru your recorded tv files and verifies the matching db entry and clears out unused entries.

thanks,
rez
---