[mythtv-users] MythDVD Ripping

Scott Starkey StarkeyS at whitehouseisd.org
Wed Aug 3 13:50:50 UTC 2005

I know this question probably has an easy answer but I have not found the answer.

When I go to Import a DVD, the only option I have is to do a "Perfect" rip.

I have transcode installed, MTD running at startup, xvid and divx loaded.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,