[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au

Matthew Phillips mythtv at mattp.name
Wed Aug 3 09:35:06 UTC 2005

On 03/08/2005, at 3:29 PM, Mary Wright wrote:

> Hello
>
>  can someone up the new working script or a link ... I am having
> some real
> problems mod'ng it .I am no programming guru so I am not sure how/
> what to
> change or if I have the same script you guys are using :)

Mine is attached. This is based on an older version that was posted
to the list (around January I think) - I just added channel data for
Adelaide FTA to the config section at the top.

There was a newer version posted recently to the list, but I didn't
pick it up on the "if it aint broke" principle. The attached version
worked fine yesterday and today, but if you're configured for the
more recent version YMMV.

Matt.