[mythtv-users] hauppauge pvr-150 IrBlaster

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Tue Aug 2 16:30:31 UTC 2005

> I'm on those lists and all I can say is there's just some effort now to
> capture the commands on the Windows side to try to reverse engineer it so
> the simple answer is, not yet

Reverse engineering is required? How can Hauppauge claim Linux
compatibility on their website if they fail to disclose technical
information to the Linux developer community and do not provide their
own Linux software?

Honestly, I thought that Hauppauge collaborates with ivtv developers.

--
Milos Prudek
http://www.spoxdesign.com - your web usability testing